Wednesday, May 7, 2008

05/07/08 End of day

USD/CHF I got into the position with a tight stop hoping we would break through resistance.
-20 points.

USD/EUR Locked in 40 points early. Sad thing is, last night my broker GFT stopped me
out of my position early because the charts they provide me have click n order on charts.
Somehow I moved my stop last night playing with trend-lines... Should have locked in over 120 pips on that trade. Good thing I got stopped 3 points from entry last night while I was sleeping.

+40 points


EUR/JPY Finally broke down from support and am currently in the trade as we speak and will hold it overnight or till it reaches my limit.

+59 points

Really good day for me today. What excites me is that it really should have been even better. Maybe tomorrow or tonight.

No comments: