Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1ST TRADE OF OCTOBER!


Here is the chart.

I have a 40 pip stop. It is a little loose but I am looking for 200 points profit.
At $10 a point thats 2k in bookings. I am already in the profit 50 points.

My decision was to short this for 3 reasons.

1.) Trend is down on daily.
2.)Momentum is strong.
3.)Tested Pivot point level.

My target is the pivot point support 1 ; however, if I see any indication of reversal I will start selling off my position.

The first live trade in a while, lets stay positive even if it doesn't turn out as expected.

2 comments:

Stewie said...

excellent short. I wish all charts looked like this. I also love how you had a game plan and are executing around it. keep it up OT.

Orange Trader said...

Thanks Stewie. Ive taken 50% off the table so far for a good profit and will slowly dump the rest of it. Stochastics are looking a bit tender.