Friday, October 3, 2008

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My target of 112 points was hit! My third day into my trading year (my trading yr starts with my school yr) and I had my first fully successful trade. The reason I say fully successful is because I risked 35 points for 112 which is around 1/3 risk reward and it hit my limit target point exactly on the dot and pulled itself back.

I really don't need to trade at all for the rest of the day.. Honestly, with the last couple of days I've had, I don't NEED to for the next month.. So, I am going to preserve my capital and wait for the same type of trades I have had success with. That means a double top or triple top pattern off of heavy support or resistance in long term trending markets. I was lucky my trading year started when the dollar has been rallying to new highs.

Friday October 3rd,

+112 points.

No comments: