Friday, October 24, 2008

New York Money is too wild. October 24th

The problem with New York money is that it has no idea what it wants to do with its money! We have a market full of scalpers and nothing ever moves in the right direction. One second its equities, next second it gold, then its the Euro, then Oil.


The Asian and London boys rock! I am never trading New York again. I got up to +1200 last night trading Asian and European session and New York took 400 of them back from me.

I have to say, I have never in my trading career experienced the volatility in the Foreign Exchange market that we encountered over the last 15 hours minus New York consolidation. Yes, I traded 15 hours and it was damned worth it. Just trading 100k lots at 800 points would have pulled in 8k last night..

Unfortunately, I didn't have the courage to use so much leverage but I can tell you that it was like a dream scaling into positions and adding to them at the exact right fib retrace and just watching it ACCUMULATE!

No comments: